Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ideal wardrobe!

Right now I'm working on making extra money in my spare time. Most of this stuff is gonna get saved, but every once in a while, some of it is gonna get splurged on a new fragrance for my wardrobe ;) I enjoy most of what I have currently, some of my frags I have grown out of or just plain grown tired of. Here's what my current ideal wardrobe would be. A little about me, first- I'm a 21 year old male. I'm thinking two or three for spring/summer, and three or four for fall/winter.


Spring/summer: Chanel Allure Homme Sport (2004), Creed [Himalaya or Erolfa or Original Vetiver], Chanel Platinum Egoiste.

Fall/winter: Gucci Pour Homme (2003), Gucci Envy, Parfum d'Empire Fougere Bengale, Serge Lutens Daim Blond.


Items in red I have yet to acquire. I'm also loving Montale Black Aoud and Tann Rokka Kisu enough to throw them in, but I try to keep it as small as possible. Allure Sport, Himalaya and Envy work perfectly for me in all seasons, and I'm leaning more towards Erolfa than Himalaya at this point. But it's been a while since I've smelled it!

No comments:

Post a Comment